RUN TRAINING OVERVIEW:
We think everyone can enjoy running for fitness and fun! TriLaVie athletes train for a wide-range of competitions in addition to triathlons such as 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultra-Marathon (50k plus). The run is a component of an exciting new field of multi-sport events such as Aquathlons (swim + run), Duathlons (run-bike-run), Ocean Festivals (sand run + swim + paddle board + surf!) and so much more!
Though it seems simple enough, running can be a high-risk sport. The incidence of injury is common among untrained runners so it’s important to learn proper technique and varied training options to keep yourself strong and healthy.
Many TriLaVie Running Programs are open to both men and women, including personal coaching and most of our clinics as well as our specialty group training opportunities.
TriLaVie coaches are certified in Natural Running, POSE Method and CHI running as well as United States Track and Field (USTF) and United States of America Triathlon (USAT) standards.
TriLaVie run programs are offered at various locations including tracks, multi-use paved trails, the beach and the stunning off-road nature trails around Orange County. One of the best features of TriLaVie Run Training is the variety of locations you’ll visit to enhance your running experience. Running will never be boring again!
- Personal Coaching
- Group Training
TriLaVie offers programs to help you improve your running and are good for people at all levels of fitness.
- One-on-One training with a coach who will work with you personally to develop or correct your form, technique, endurance and speed.
- Video-taped sessions with coach consultation to assess current running form and document improvements.
- Training plans personalized to meet your goals of fitness or competitions such as 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon or Ultra-Marathon (50k plus).
- To schedule personal coaching, we invite you to tell us about yourself and your goals on our brief athlete questionnaire. Submit the form and a coach will contact you shortly to review your options. We’d love to hear from you!
- TriLaVie Clinics are offered throughout the year.
- Receive invitations to upcoming clinics by Joining Our Mailing List.
- Expert coaches and running support-specialists conduct clinics on a wide-range of topics.
- Topics include natural running techniques, functional strength, nutrition, self care and massage, safe speed.
- Clinics can be as brief as a couple of hours to as comprehensive as a couple of days.
- Coached group runs for all levels of runners with a variety of themes to support different goals.
- Meet weekly (usually a Saturday or Sunday) in different locations for runs from 3-14 miles.
- Train for a particular race together or just enjoy discovering new places to explore.
- Seasonal options such as Winter Trail Running, Summer Beach Running, Fall/Winter Race Training for 5k, 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon.
- Run programs are offered throughout the year.
- Check out our TriLaVie Run Training Programs!
View All Events