TriLaVie® Triathlon Training for Women offers several options for athletes of all levels.
Team TriLaVie at Ironman Arizona 2015
TriLaVie provides comprehensive preparation for triathlon racing and offers local team training in swim, bike and run throughout Orange County, California.
TriLaVie Training Options:
At A Glance! TriLaVie Triathlon Training Program
You can do this if.........
- You are……
- In good health
- Swim-safe for 20 minutes and enjoy the water
- Can ride a bike comfortably and balance well on it
- Walk for 45 minutes or Run for 20 minutes – or a combination!
- You have……
- 6 – 8 hours a week to train
- Ability to attend 2-3 group trainings weekly
- Adventurous spirit to try new things
- You’ll need….. (but we have some to borrow while supplies last)
- Bathing suit and goggles – any style that works for you
- Wetsuit (borrow from TLV, rent or purchase)
- Bike in good working order – any style that works for you (rentals available), helmet, sunglasses
- Running shoes – any style that works for you
- Comfortable, dryfit clothing for training
- Digital watch that is water-resistant – just a basic Timex, Cassio, etc.
- We’ll teach you….
- Swim, Bike and Run Skills
- Race Preparation
- Nutrition and Fueling for maximum performance
- To LOVE TRIATHLON!!
- You’ll receive……
- Invaluable life experience that transcends triathlon
- Deep appreciation for your strength and abilities
- How much will this cost me?
- Registration fees depending on program choose for comprehensive training and coaching from TriLaVie
- $45 for USAT Annual Membership
- $Race Fee - varies
- Additional, optional equipment costs based on personal choices.
- Value? PRICELESS. Really, it is priceless.
- After this race, you are a triathlete FOREVER!
How do I find out more?
- Try out a training with TriLaVie!
- Contact Coach Lisa and have a chat! 949-614-9711 or email Lisa@TriLaVie.com
- Peruse our website and calendar at TriLaVie.com
Triathlon training is so fun! You can do this!
Did you know? TriLaVie is an all-women's triathlon and run training team of more than 100 women with an average age of 50 in 2015!! Getting stronger every year!
For more details about TriLaVie Team Triathlon Training, continue here:
If you desire more challenge or are an experienced triathlete, we have a few options for you too!
- Olympic Triathlon Training. Ready to do an intermediate distance race of 1-mile swim + 25 mile bike + 6.2 mile run? Train and race for the San Diego International Triathlon with a calm, bay swim + hilly bike + flat run on the waterfront on June 26th. Aquabike and sprint options too!
- Half Ironman Triathlon Training. Stepping it up to endure 70.3 miles of swim-bike-run? This TriLaVie training will prepare you perfectly for the Ironman 70.3 Arizona in Tempe in October.
- Sprinters! The honorable distance of our sport at 1/2-mile swim + 12 mile bike + 3.1 mile run. Many options for sprint distance races between April and October.
Throughout the year, we offer lessons, clinics and special group programs to help you prepare in areas that are a particular challenge and especially designed for the beginner triathlete.
To get a quick snapshot of our upcoming events, be sure to check out our calendar.