TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women
Triathlon is just playing with a purpose! TriLaVie swim, bike and run training is enhanced with strength work, stretching and self-care techniques to keep you strong while you go long!
TriLaVie® Team Triathlon Training for Women is a group of women training for triathlons together. Our unique team experience provides superior coaching and an array of group training sessions to keep you motivated and accountable. Come and play with a purpose!
The best part of triathlon and multi-sports lifestyle? VARIETY!
- Triathlon = swim + bike + run
- Duathlon = run + bike + run
- Aquathlon = swim + run
- Aquabike = swim + bike
- Run = run + walk
TriLaVie® welcomes the beginner triathlete and encourages her to train for an entry-level distance triathlon. These Sprint triathlons are either in a pool or open water and comprise a 0.5 mile swim + 12 mile bike + 3 mile run, but some are less mileage!
TriLaVie® Intermediate triathletes and advanced triathletes train for Sprint triathlons as well as the endurance distances of Olympic or International (51.50 kilometers), Half Ironman (70.3 miles) and Ironman (140.6 miles)
TriLaVie® Team triathlon coaching focuses on skill-building in the sports of swim, bike and run. We teach you the basics as well as advanced techniques using best-practices and safe strategies for various athletic levels.
Team Training Times – Generally Sundays and Wednesdays:
- *Sundays Primary Triathlon Team Training from 7 – 10am. Group Trainings/Bricks: rides, runs and swims in pools and open water, locations based on race training needs plus guest speakers, clinics and breakfast! A new location each week to explore our amazing OC like you’ve never seen it before.
- *Wednesdays: sport varies weekly, but we generally offer swim, bike, run or a learning clinic on nutrition, strength, self-care, etc.
- Evening trainings offered weekly based on our schedule of race preparation. Generally 6 pm, depending upon the time of year and location
*Full training details are posted at the TLV Member calendar accessible with log-in privileges.
Locations: All Around Orange County, California!
- We vary our training depending upon our race goals and to keep it exciting!
- Introduce members to new places that you will love!
- Sometimes you’ll have a long drive, sometimes it’s in your backyard!
- Locations are posted in advance on our member calendar for your planning purposes.
- Examples include and rotate around: Irvine, Newport Beach, Mission Viejo, Yorba Linda, Laguna Hills, Corona del Mar, San Clemente, Lake Forest and more. Always adding more!
- We know this is hard to understand for planning purposes, but moving location is a valuable part of our team training and the benefits far outweigh the periodic travel to enjoy variety.
- TriLaVie Calendar lists the type of training and the general locations. That gives you a general view!
- Vary by program starting at $24.99 for our TriLaVie club to $250 for our Team/Personal Triathlon Training including comprehensive coaching and training plans. We offer training programs of differing lengths, explained on our registration page (link below). A quick glance of our offerings is at the TriLaVie Calendar year-round.
*Team fees include all group team trainings at facilities and locations plus the TriLaVie Triathlon Training Package with benefits listed below. Fees do not include race entries or travel costs.
TriLaVie® Team Group Triathlon Training Package:
- Professional coaching – this is our life and we love what we do! Multiple coaches specializing in triathlon, swim, bike, run and race preparation.
- Detailed training plans for each distance, level, and race on Training Peaks. Invaluable!
- Member-only Facebook page to communicate with team
- Coached swim, bike, run training weekly and clinics to address special topics and skill development ie: nutrition, strength, stretch, equipment, etc.
- Group workouts for every athletic level
- Team camaraderie for training, racing, socializing
- Expert guest speakers
- Superior race preparation
- Discounts for races, products, services
- TriLaVie Training Shirt
- TriLaVie Swim Cap
- Member Website
- The experience of your life!
TriLaVie® women also train for specialty events including century bike tours, trail races, ocean festivals, rough-water swims and a variety of multi-sport competitions such as duathlons (run-bike-run), aquathlons (swim-run) and aquabikes (swim-bike).
2019 Team Races – Just a Sampling!
- Tri-Express Mini-Sprint Triathlon March/April/May at Bonelli Park. Short swim in a lake, great location.
- Championship Triathlon Series March/April/May at Bonelli Park. 3 races – 3 distances: Sprint, Sprint 1.5, Olympic. Great starter series for the athlete wanting to go Olympic distance and work up to it.
- OC International Triathlon/Duathlon June in Mission Viejo, tough Olympic distance for the experienced, intermediate triathlete.
- San Diego International Triathlon June, Sprint and Olympic distances, perfect for everyone, swim is in a calm, protected bay.
- Santa Rosa 70.3 Half Ironman, July in Sonoma,-wine country! A great triathlon-vacation destination! Swim, Bike, Run, Wine! Challenging event for the experienced triathlete, but gorgeous course with river swim.
- Chula Vista Challenge August in San Diego. Includes Half Ironman, International, Sprint, Duathlon, Aquabike, Mini-Sprint. WOW! Something for everyone!
- Santa Cruz 70.3 Half Ironman, September, Challenging, but gorgeous course including ocean and hills. Great for the experienced triathlete or competitive beginner with endurance training.
- Lifetime Triathlon San Diego October at Mission Bay in San Diego. Sprint and Super Sprint (mini!) Triathlon with Buddy Division and Relay options.
- Ironman 70.3 Arizona October in Tempe, Arizona. Half Ironman distance race at a great venue and college town! For the new triathlete with endurance experiences and the seasoned triathlete and adventurous woman!
- Ironman Arizona November in Tempe, Arizona. The BIG one! 2.4 mile swim + 112 mile Bike + 26.2 mile Run. Must register 1-year in advance, but come volunteer and cheer!
*** 2019 training programs options now OPEN!
Need more information?
Need help choosing the right program?
Submit our online Athlete Questionnaire and tell us about yourself so we can guide you in the right direction.
Questions Always Welcome!
Just give Lisa a call: 949-614-9711
Feel free to email Lisa